UNISON Living FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS (2023)
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Only UNISON Members (with current membership status) are eligible to enter the UNISON Living Prize Draw conducted at the National Delegate Conference June 2023 – Liverpool
- Entry to the draw is FREE – no purchase required and no cost
- Prizes are as listed on the Free Prize Draw Entry Card
- Fully Completed Prize Draw Cards only will be entered into the Draw
A fully completed card requires a ‘stamp’ from each of the 11 Partner Stands/UNIZONE Participants shown on the Entry Card.
- 1 Entry per Member only – multiple entries will be disqualified
- The Closing Date for Entry to the Draw is Thursday 15th June at 12.30 hours.
- Prizes are subject to availability and UNISON reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferrable, non-negotiable and unless expressly stated no cash alternative will be available.
- The Prize Draw will take place in the UNIZONE (lower Galleria) on Thursday 15th June at 1500 hours. The card entries will be drawn at random.
- Prize winners will be contacted direct. Should we be unable to contact a winner (after all reasonable attempts) an alternative winner will be drawn.
- Prize winners can collect their prize from the UNISON Living Welcome Stand (upper Galleria) from 1530 hours on Thursday until the close of Conference.
- Personal contact details (data) provided on the Entry Card will be used for the purpose of validating entries and notifying prize winners only .
How to Enter
- To enter pick up the UNISON Living Free Prize Draw Card (available from the UNISON Living Welcome Stand and Participating Exhibition Stands), visit the UNISON Living Exhibition Stands to collect a stamp from each of the participating Partner Exhibitors and the UNIZONE as indicated on the Entry Card ; return your completed card and post’ it in the POST BOX at the UNISON Living WELCOME Stand (Galleria area – Piazza Entrance) by:-
no later than 12.30 hrs on Thursday 15 June 2023
- All prizes as listed on the Entry Card
- PRIZES are not transferrable and there is no alternative prize option
- Prizes (optional) will be awarded in order of the Entries drawn
Notification of Winners
- The Draw will take place at NDC, in the UNIZONE, on THURSDAY 15 JUNE at 15.00 hrs at NDC
- Prize Winners will be notified and contacted direct by ‘phone/email with details of how to claim and collect their prize.
- Photo opportunities and use of such photo’s will be subject to the Prize Winner’s explicit consent.
- For other matters, you can manage and update your personal details and communication preferences by going to ‘MY UNISON’ at https://www.unison.org.uk/my-unison.
Breach of Contract
- UNISON reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if UNISON has grounds to believe that you have breached the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and UNISON shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from UNISON exercising such rights.
- UNISON will not be held responsible if UNISON members chose not to enter or miss entry or provide incorrect information to enter the Draw.
- If, after 3 months of the date of the Draw, a prize cannot be delivered to the Prize Winner (using the details provided) the prize will be forfeited.
- UNISON reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part at UNISON’s sole discretion.
- UNISON shall not be liable for:
- Entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified (proof of posting is not proof of receipt);
- UNISON’s failure or inability to contact you to award/deliver any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided.
- Loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Draw or use of any prize;or
- any failure or delay beyond UNISON’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit UNISON’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
- UNISON may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of material changes before these come into effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
UNISON’s decision in all matters relating to the Draw is final. UNISON operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available at https://www.unison.org.uk